[horde] Sidebar has disappeared...

Volker Then horde40 at volkerthen.com
Wed Jun 15 06:44:16 UTC 2011

Zitat von Richard Heggs <richard at ingenitor.net>:

> Hi all (again),
>
> Hmm.  I should never have declared that it was all working...
>
> I've just logged out and logged back in again, and my sidebar has
> disappeared.  Well, it's still there, but there appears to be
> nothing in it.  If I have the portal displayed
> (http://myhost/horde/services/portal/), the top menu is fine, but
> the sidebar is empty except for the "collapse sidebar" widget.
>
> Hope someone can help...
> TIA,
> Richard

Hi,

I had the same problem after upgrading to horde 4.0.5 and 4.0.6. When
I checked the webserver's logfiles I found this:

File does not exist: /var/www/horde/js/tooltips.js
File does not exist: /var/www/horde/js/hordetree.js

It seems that said files and some other javascript files are no longer
in the default horde folder but in /usr/share/php/www/horde/js.

addressbooksprefs.js
alarmprefs.js
autocomplete.js
calendar.js
hordetree.js
identityselect.js
liquidmetal.js
open_html_helper.js
prefs.js
prettyautocomplete.js
sourceselect.js
spellchecker.js
toggle_quotes.js
tooltips.js

Did something went wrong during the update routine?

Bye

Volker