[horde] Trouble in kronolith-agenda script

Luis Felipe Marzagao/Andamentos lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 05:36:01 UTC 2011

Hello:

When I run /usr/bin/kronolith-agenda I get this:

gerente at sfem-server:~$ php /usr/bin/kronolith-agenda
You must configure the server_name and from_addr settings for reminders
in the calendar configuration.

But the parameters are already set in the conf.php file:

gerente at sfem-server:~$ sudo grep -i 'server_name'
/var/www/horde/kronolith/config/conf.php
$conf['reminder']['server_name'] = 'sfem.com.br';

gerente at sfem-server:~$ sudo grep -i 'from_addr'
/var/www/horde/kronolith/config/conf.php
$conf['reminder']['from_addr'] = 'sfem at sfem.com.br';

Any help?

Thanks.
Luis Felipe