[horde] Horde Blank Page

aydin.demirel at endersys.com aydin.demirel at endersys.com
Tue Jun 21 14:45:48 UTC 2011

 Hi;

 The problem is resolved. I changed open_basedir value in horde.conf as
 following:

 php_admin_value open_basedir
 ".:/usr/share/pear:/var/www/html/horde:/var/www/html/horde/config:/var/www/html/horde/lib:/tmp:/usr/share/php:/usr/data/Horde_Core:/usr/data/Horde_LoginTasks/locale"

 After I added Horde_Core and Horde_LoginTasks folders, restarted apache
 server..

 Regards..