[horde] store session data

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Jun 24 11:08:21 UTC 2011

On 23.06.11 16:32, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>According to older thread I've made small hook to Horde 3 to fetch
>user's configured mail addresses from database at login directly in
>horde/config/prefs.php (the hook did not work since the addresses are
>in array, because there are more of them).
>
>However since the prefs.php are called multiple times, it would cause
>unnecessary overhead, so I would like to store the array to session
>data and check in prefs.php if they are already filled.
>
>Is this possible? How?

Well, I guess that working with php's $_SESSION[] should work as expected,
now I'd like to ask:

- Is there possibility to share the data between modules?

e.g. the list of allowed from: addressed can be used in IMP and INGO, while
they are get in horde's hook.

- are these data stored in user's profile?

Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*