[horde] Customizing calendar full day event view

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Jun 25 23:30:33 UTC 2011

Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:

> I am wondering if it is possible to change the number of displayed events
> in the All day field at the top of the calendar?  By default it displays
> only a maximum of 3 and if there is more, it says "more...".

In the dynamic view this is not currently possible. I believe it's due
to the way drag/drop is implemeneted. This is limited to the the size
of the available cell to place the events without changing the
location of the other time slots.

In the day view, there is a larger available area, and in the
traditional view I don't believe this is limited at all.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org