[horde] Problems with Horde 4.0.1

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Wed Jul 6 14:31:17 UTC 2011

Hello,

I had installed 4.0.1 and there where at first no problems. I had made the configurations as admin without problems. Then I clicked on webmail icon and see the number of mails and the number of unread mails. After this I click on "Posteingang" (inbox in englisch?) and it hangs. On the left upper corner I see the message: "Lade..." (load...) and nothing happens. After a while I decide to abort this by clicking on "Portal".

Then I click on "Calendar". I see an incomplete page. In the middle purery white, on the left site a column (Little calender, but only the first line, "My calender", ...), but every click is senseless. It's not possible to get a "New calender" and so on.
Above you see a row with buttons: (Date from today), "Day", "Week", "Month", "Year",... but I get no effect, if I click on this buttons.

At an other computer there ist an installation Horde 3 and there is no problems, but I had used it only casual and for mail only.

Ralph