[horde] Horde 4.0 + Register_globals ON

Baptiste Bauer baptiste.bauer at epsmd-aisne.fr
Thu Jul 7 09:58:40 UTC 2011

Thank you, yes i know my horde setup ^^
I just demanded if /etc/apache2/apache2.conf is a good file to write this command.
( I am a beginner, and I believe (not sure)  there is another file for customs parameters ?

=> on sites-enabled/000-default ?   on /etc/apache2/httpd.conf ( which is actually empty)
Or
Other ?

Thank you for your help.