[horde] Horde 4.0 + Register_globals ON

Christopher Kunz (Filoo GmbH) chris at filoo.de
Thu Jul 7 10:02:25 UTC 2011

Am 07.07.2011 11:58, schrieb Baptiste Bauer:
> Thank you, yes i know my horde setup ^^
> I just demanded if /etc/apache2/apache2.conf is a good file to write this command.
> ( I am a beginner, and I believe (not sure)  there is another file for customs parameters ?
>
> => on sites-enabled/000-default ?   on /etc/apache2/httpd.conf ( which is actually empty)

Depends on your distribution.

In Debian, you should put a config file named "horde.conf" into
/etc/apache2/conf.d and have all horde-specific configuration which is
NOT the vhost definition in there. This would also include the Alias for
ActiveSync.

On Debian machines, all files in /etc/apache2/conf.d are automatically
included into the Apache2 config on startup.

Gruß,

--ck

--
Filoo GmbH
Christopher Kunz, Geschäftsführer

Web: 	http://www.filoo.de/
E-Mail: chris at filoo.de
Tel.: 	(+49) 0 52 48 / 1 89 84 -11
Fax: 	(+49) 0 52 48 / 1 89 84 -20

Please sign & encrypt mail wherever possible, my key:
C882 8ED1 7DD1 9011 C088 EA50 5CFA 2EEB 397A CAC1

[Achtung, neue Firmenadresse!]
Moltkestraße 25a
33330 Gütersloh

HRB4355, AG Gütersloh
Geschäftsführer: S.Grewing, J.Rehpöhler, C.Kunz

Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter: http://twitter.com/filoogmbh