[horde] storing from addresses in session/preferences

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Jul 11 12:43:54 UTC 2011

On 05.07.11 14:18, Jan Schneider wrote:
>I'm still not sure what you mean, but any Horde preference can be
>accessed from an application.

well, that's it: how can I access users' preferences from PHP application?
(either a hook or horde/prefs.php)

I have an array in PHP (list of e-mail addresses), how can I store it
into users' preferences?  How can I access it later?

pardon my ignorrance - if this is documented somewhere, possibly with a
working example, I will try to read it.
We are but packets in the Internet of life (userfriendly.org)