[horde] Invalid callback Horde::errorHandler

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:25:56 UTC 2011

2011/7/11 Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>

> Hi,
>
> Monday, July 11, 2011, 1:19:50 PM, you wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > In apache2 error logs I get lots of warning like this
>
> And do you see any consequences in Horde GUI or any other bad side effect?

nothing but lots of these warning in apache error.log

[Mon Jul 11 15:46:01 2011] [error] [client xx] PHP Warning:  Invalid
callback Horde::errorHandler, class 'Horde' not found in
/usr/share/php/SOAP/WSDL.php on line 791, referer:
https://xxr/horde/admin/config/

Could it be side effect in adding some horde::logMessage to debug?

Thanks

Dom

> > [Mon Jul 11 11:59:51 2011] [error] [client xx] PHP Warning:  Invalid
> > callback Horde::errorHandler, class 'Horde' not found in
> > /usr/share/php/PEAR/Registry.php on line 1450, referer:
> > https://xx.fr/horde/admin/config/config.php
> > Is there something I missed in my conf?
>
> The   path   and  line number in that message is totally off. That is
> PEAR's file and it should not contain anything about Horde.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Vilius

Dominique LALOT