[horde] Whups is not activated.

Hector Perez healpercius at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 20:10:38 UTC 2011

--- On Mon, 7/11/11, Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt> wrote:

From: Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>
Subject: Re: [horde] Whups is not activated.
Date: Monday, July 11, 2011, 3:53 PM

Sveiki,

Monday, July 11, 2011, 10:25:38 PM, you wrote:

> Hi there is horde version 3.3.6

> Whups versión 1.0.1

> I created the  tables doing this as "root" user:

> mysql horde < whups.sql

> everything looks normal in the "configuration page", but there is
> no icon to the application, when I go to the browser and put
> https://my.server/horde/whups/ I got:

>> Horde:: Fatal Error

>> Se ha producido un error irreparable
>> whups is not activated

Have    you    activated    whups   in   Horde   registry?   Have  you
copied/configured all the .dist files for whups?

--
Best regards,
 Vilius

No I haven't done the documentation at
http://www.horde.org/apps/whups/docs/INSTALL

Doesn't say anything about it, how to do that? where is the horde registry?

I used the "administration menu" and it seems to be OK, but I couln't find any icon.