[horde] kronolith sharing does not work using standard sharing settings

kenren taisho toushin.taishi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 06:24:31 UTC 2011

Hi List,

Good afternoon. I have installed* *Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.1 on
an Ubuntu server (Linux 2.6.38-8-generic-pae #42-Ubuntu SMP). This was my
first install attempt and have no experience yet with horde even with the
previous versions.

One thing that i immediately noticed though is in Kronolith, sharing does
not seems to work using the standard sharing settings, but in the advance
sharing settings, it works. Can you please advise me on what to do or look
for to troubleshoot the sharing problem when using standard sharing
settings?

The test passed on horde and all applications except the PHP module for PAM
and PostgreSQL which both I do not use.

These are my installed applications and versions:

Horde Webmail Edition 4.0.1
PHP Version: 5.3.5-1ubuntu7.2
Kronolith version: H4 (3.0.5)
Authentication method for users and groups: LDAP

Thank you very much.
Keane