[horde] Turn off logging to to standard output

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:08:56 UTC 2011

Sorry if this question seems obvious.

Horde4 is cluttering up my terminal with error messages to standard output.
I would rather not turn off logging altogether; I just want it to show up in
my syslog NOT in my terminal.  Any tweaks you can suggest?

By the way, the error message that Horde keeps screaming at me is

Message from syslogd at bonewagon at Jul 16 12:59:42 ...
 HORDE: HORDE [horde] Already Exists [pid 17036 on line 709 of
"/usr/local/share/horde/turba/lib/Api.php"]

Any suggestions for that would also be welcome.

Thanks.

--
Bill Day
williamson.day at gmail.com