[horde] Problems again with ActiveSync

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 23:01:42 UTC 2011

I dont know what the problem is, but for some reasons, I delete
appointments or events on my iphone, and sometimes changes are not sync'ed
with Horde, sometimes they are.  The biggest problem is the fact that some
events are multiplied.  For example, I can add an appointment from 10am to
noon on monday, then I go to the horde calendar, there is 3 instances of
the same event side-by-side, all with the same properties.  Its like if
Horde cant interpret the pushed updates from the iphone and somehow
recreates the same vent multiple times.   If I look on the iphone, there is
only one event... Even after sync is complete.... Horde is definitely the
problem.

  Anybody can help?  Its hellish...

  Thanks