[horde] Upgrade to Webmail 4.x

王阿璽 wangshichen17 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 07:55:35 UTC 2011

Hi
i saw the error message you attached and i think maybe i know the problem it
is.
the only thing you should do is that to command "pear install horde/webmail
--alldeps"
you have to add the option [--alldeps] ang pear will automatically install
the packages
dependent of your package.
i think it is the problem.
hope this can solve it.