[horde] Whups - how to preserve ticket's attributes

Ivo M ivo3535 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:39:29 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
I try to build simple ticket consisting of some attributes I want folks to
fill before they submit it.
When I choose attribute type "text" or "true-false", the attribute is stored
properly.
But choosing attribute "set","multiple selection" or "assignment columns",
then I fill values and submit ticket, I got only "Array" stored on sql
server, and on ticket's update page are changes to theese attributes
discarded.
How to store data for theese types of attributes ?
Or is there "syntax descriptions", or usage examples for theese attribute
types ?

Also "Date selection" attribute is stored OK, but is incorrectly displayed
on ticket as 01.01.1970 - and on history pane under ticket is the date
displayed correctly.

Thanks,
Ivan