[horde] Extra ActiveSync attributes from iOS

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 18:24:03 UTC 2011

> From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
> Subject: Re: [horde] Extra ActiveSync attributes from iOS
> To: horde at lists.horde.org
> Date: Wednesday, 20 July, 2011, 20:16

> >> From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
> >> Subject: Re: [horde] Extra ActiveSync attributes
> >> To: "Spyros Tsiolis" <stsiol at yahoo.co.uk>
> >> Date: Wednesday, 20 July, 2011, 20:01

> ActiveSync
> >> attributes
> 17:01

> .. .. ..

> for Horde
> >> v3.x right ?
> >>
> >> If you mean "turba/config/sources.php", then yes.
> Though H3
> >> does not
> >> have support for ActiveSync, which this thread is
> about, so
> >> I assumed
> >> we were all talking about Horde 4.
> >>
> >> --
> >> mike
> >>
> >> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> >> mrubinsk at horde.org
> >>

> > Yes, Sorry, That's what I meant.
> > So, when you say activeSync is not working for v3.x;
> > Does this mean I cannot make any smart phone sync
> with
> > Horde v3.x ?
> > What about just plain MTAs and Horde ?
>
> Not sure what "plain MTAs" have to do with syncing...
>
> > My question being if
> > I can have a valid contacts list between, say TB v5.x
> and
> > the Horde Web interface ?
>
> Horde 3 only supports SyncML as a way to sync other devices
> with Horde.
>

> --
> mike
>
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org

Michael,

MTAs? ; it's not my day. I meant MUA (Mail User Agents).
Say Thunderbird. Would thunderbird be able to register
contacts from LDAP and then would I be able to see them on
Horde v3.x as a page (Turba ?).

That's what I meant.

spyros

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
 - Vangelis