[horde] Getting Turba to use the enterprise LDAP directory - update

Francoise Koenig-Jost jost at esrf.fr
Thu Jul 28 09:42:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

I finally found a solution: I had to go to my
Preferences / Address Book / Address Books page
select the LDAP directory in "Choose which address book to display"

Now I change my question:
  Is there a way that this is the default setting for every user of the
system ? I can't imagine having to explain to every confused user what
(s)he has to do to see the LDAP directory (just to compare, in our
currently used version on turba, on the same preference page, I did not
choose any address book to display, but both address books are listed
when I do a search).

TIA

Francoise Koenig