[horde] Fwd: Horde 4 Installation Problem - Already Installed?

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sun Jul 31 08:29:27 UTC 2011

Hi again,

did one mistake and found out I have to run webmail-install, but this
gives an error:

# webmail-install

Warning:
require_once(/var/www/mauser.info/applications/post//lib/Application.php):
failed to open stream: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden in
/usr/bin/webmail-install on line 17

I recognized the double '/' and removed it in line 17 but it didn't help
at all.

What I do wrong here?

Andreas.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------