[horde] Blank page after upgrading to 408

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Fri Aug 5 14:23:08 UTC 2011

Upgraded from Horde 4.0.7 to Horde 4.0.8 (pear upgrade -a -c horde),
which also upgraded to ingo-2.0.4, turba-3.0.5, kronolith-3.0.6,
mnemo-3.0.2 and imp-5.0.9.

After the upgrade I have got a blank page after login (using my
horde/config/conf.php). Copied horde conf.php.dist to conf.php. I
could get into the administration page, but after following the
INSTALL/UPGRADE configuration procedure and after generating the
configuration, I have got the blank page again.

Follows the Apache 2 log error:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function getDisplayedTasklists()
on a non-object in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line
1121, referer: http://mysite/admin/config/config.ph

Renaming kronolith directory to kronolithbak, I can successfully
login, finish configuration and DB schema (using my
horde/config/conf.php).

Renaming the directory back to kronolith, the error comes back.

Mauricio

Mauricio J. T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho - UFRJ
Edifício do Centro de Ciências da Saúde, Bloco G
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Cidade Universitária, Ilha do Fundão
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Brasil