[horde] syncml funambol thunderbird 5 beta windows add on

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Sun Aug 14 07:57:31 UTC 2011

Am 14.08.2011 04:45, schrieb gimili:
> On 05/08/2011 12:25 PM, Robert Schetterer wrote:

>>> Do you have any experience with it?  Does it work well with horde?
>>>
>>> Thanks for the info.
>>>
>> this is a beta, for tb5, for small tests its working fine, the 3.x
>> versions worked like charme on win and linux with horde ever
>> but there was a lot ov development, but this is addressed to tb
>> releasing, i currently use it with latest horde 3
>> but i would say the syncml code in horde is very fine
> I gave it a try with tb5 and windows vista and the contacts worked very
> well for me but I could not get the calendar or the tasks to sync.

there is an new release
http://maurus.net/resources/funambol/v1-0b4jm-tb5-dev2/

did you read
http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo

and configured
funambol right way
 tools/options/sync/details

remote name for Contacts = contacts
Calendar remote name = calendar
Tasks remote name = tasks

for horde 3 syncml
( no idea if this has changed in horde 4 )

there is no auto find for this parameters unter funambol thunderbird
the funambol android app does auto check it

as well you should check your horde install and its logs

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria