[horde] vacation and timsieved: Vacation is not supported in the current filtering driver.

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:00:22 UTC 2011

2011/8/17 Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>

> Am Mittwoch, 17. August 2011, 13:44:14 schrieb LALOT Dominique:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm doing some last checks. Is there some modification with the last
> > version of horde? Vacation seems to be not supported through timsieved.
> It
> > was working some time ago.
> > Thanks
> >
> > Dom
>
> Did you properly deactivate the imap driver in your backends.local.php ?
>
> Ralph,

Yes, here is my backends.local.php. I spent several hours to study the code
anb I still don't see why it is not working

$backends['imap']['disabled']=true;

/* Sieve Example */
$backends['sieve'] = array(
    // Disabled by default
    'disabled' => false,
    'transport' => 'timsieved',
#    'hordeauth' => 'full',
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the timsieved server
        'hostspec' => 'xx',
        // Login type of the server
        'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
        // Enable/disable TLS encryption
        'usetls' => false,
        // Port number of the timsieved server
        'port' => 2000,
        // Name of the sieve script
        'scriptname' => 'ingo',
        // The following settings can be used to specify an administration
        // user to update all users' scripts. If you want to use an admin
        // user, you also need to disable 'hordeauth' above. You have to use
        // an admin user if you want to use shared rules.
        'username' => 'cyrus',
        'password' => 'xxx',
        // Enable debugging. With Net_Sieve 1.2.0 or later, the sieve
protocol
        // communication is logged with the DEBUG level. Earlier versions
        // print the log to the screen.
        'debug' => false,
    ),
    'script' => 'sieve',
    'scriptparams' => array(
        // If using Dovecot or any other Sieve implementation that requires
        // folder names to be UTF-8 encoded, set this parameter to true.
        'utf8' => false,
     ),
    'shares' => false
);

and prefs.local.php

$_prefs['forward']['locked']=true;
$_prefs['spam']['locked']=true;
$_prefs['whitelist']['locked']=true;
$_prefs['blacklist']['locked']=true;
$_prefs['vacation']['locked']=false;

I am trying to put traces to understand the origin. Normaly sieve scripts
are handling vacation..

Thanks

Dom

> --
> Ralf Lang
> Linux Consultant / Developer
>
> B1 Systems GmbH
> Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
> GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

Dominique LALOT
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux
http://annuaire.univmed.fr/showuser.php?uid=lalot