[horde] vacation and timsieved: Vacation is not supported in the current filtering driver.

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:48:32 UTC 2011

2011/8/17 Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>

> Am Mittwoch, 17. August 2011, 17:44:42 schrieb LALOT Dominique:

> the
> > >
> > > code

> > > ...it should be enough if you delete / comment the whole imap example
> > > from backends.php /backends.local.php. This seems to work for me (with
> > > cyrus sieve)...
> >
> > It seems but I tried lots of possibilities around your idea (delete the
> > entry in backend.php) and still get the same error. I just have to find
> > what horde is using as a current filter driver (the name coudl have been
> > better for debugging)
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Dom
> >
> > > best regards,
> > >

> > > Niels.
> > >
> > > --
> > > ---
> > > Niels Dettenbach
> > > Syndicat IT&Internet
> > > http://www.syndicat.com/
> > > --
>
> go to your horde/admin/phpshell.php
>
> select ingo from the dropdown
>
> insert into field:
> print_r(Ingo::getBackend());
>
> What do you get in the result pane?

OK Ralph, here is the output. It's using the good driver. That's more a
question related to what I changed in registry.local.php and should have
worked normaly (just changing the provides gives some side effect). I am not
able also to get rid of forward even locking the prefs.

Danke

Dom

Array
(
    [disabled] =>
    [transport] => timsieved
    [params] => Array
        (
            [hostspec] => xx
            [logintype] => PLAIN
            [usetls] =>
            [port] => 2000
            [scriptname] => ingo
            [username] => cyrus
            [password] => xx
            [debug] =>
        )

    [script] => sieve
    [scriptparams] => Array
        (
            [utf8] =>
        )

    [shares] =>
    [id] => sieve
)

> --
> Ralf Lang
> Linux Consultant / Developer
>
> B1 Systems GmbH
> Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
> GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

Dominique LALOT
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux
http://annuaire.univmed.fr/showuser.php?uid=lalot