[horde] Successful sync - Thunderbolt and Horde4

Kevin M. Myer kmmyer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 00:41:45 UTC 2011

I wanted to report a successful ActiveSync run for my Thunderbolt and
my update Horde4 install.  The calendar seems to be about 100%; the
contacts seem to be missing quite a few (although I have tweaked very
little of the Turba config at this point, and this may be my config,
not any deficiencies in Horde ActiveSync).  I am wondering what others
may be using on Android devices that will sync task lists.  Kudos to
the Horde team; I've been waiting a long time since the last time I've
tried to talking syncing Horde with handheld devices and its great to
see this working!

Kevin