[horde] Anyone else using exchange 2010 backend?

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:15:24 UTC 2011

Does anyone else use horde to connect to exchange 2010 in
a production setup?

I have a problem with message listing specific to exchange backend
and certain mailboxes.  It seems like an exchange bug,
but for some reason other clients are not impacted.  I'm just
trying to get an idea if we likely have something wacko with
our exchange server implementation or not many people bother
using exchange with horde since they have an OWA now which
doesn't rely on active X.