[horde] Horde4: How to create the database

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Fri Aug 26 09:09:59 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've tried to install horde4, but after configuring via the webinterface
I get an error about the database what does not exist and the
webinterface is broken.

The manual says:
Go to Administration => Configuration. Click ``Update All DB Schemas``.
But how can I do that when the webinterface is broken because there is
no database?

( In my opinion the configuration of Horde is not-nice. The problem is
that Horde tries to make it easy with a (complex) webinterface. If you
make a mistake in the 1000 options, or you miss a dependency, the
webinterface does not work anymore and you can start the configuration
from the beginning. )

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl