[horde] Disabling Login Tasks?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Sep 1 16:50:33 UTC 2011

Quoting Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org>:

> Is there a config setting or preference for disabling login tasks in
> H4?  In my 'old' Horde instance I'd successfully disabled login
> tasks; but in H4 I can't seem to find a similar / equivalent setting.

You can't (and you shouldn't).  Login tasks are responsible for things
like migrations when upgrading, garbage collection, and recovery tasks
(e.g. recovering draft compose message in IMP after a session timeout).

All logintasks visible to the user should have a pref associated with
them, so you just need to lock these individual prefs to hide the
confirmation screens.

michael