[horde] Store TOS information in database

Felipe Scarel fbscarel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:04:01 UTC 2011

Testing some more, even with new (i.e. never been in the database) users the
problem persists. First time logins go through no problem, and the next
login prompts the TOS Agreement. Shouldn't be something wrong with the Perl
script, since the aforementioned users were never in the DB to begin with.

Is there any additional information I can provide to help solving this
issue?

Cheers,
fbscarel