[horde] [imp] default reply behavior in dimp/imp

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Sep 6 08:20:10 UTC 2011

Am 06.09.2011 09:53, schrieb Michael M Slusarz:

> And this is a fantastic feature of IMP.  One button = less confusion for the users when they want to reply.  So
> IMP is better than mailers that have more than 1 button.

why does the whole world think it is better to hide options
from users and think anybody is confused if he can select
between "reply to sender" or "reply to sender and all others"

> Again, this is wonderful news.  We *automatically* pick the proper reply type.  Less work for the users

jesus christ you can never know automatically what i want
you can only guess and hope your guess makes me not angry

most time "reply all" is in business communication the right option
but you should realize that there are situations where this is not wanted

why is "modern software-development" all users are idiots and handle
them as idiots because some are?