[horde] [imp] default reply behavior in dimp/imp

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:01:41 UTC 2011

My bug request to have two reply buttons placed back on
dimp has been rejected.

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10441

I explained the dialog taking place here to a colleague,
who maintains Windows systems, and his
response was: "I guess that's all you can get
out of open source, huh?"

I deal with the fallacy quite often of "you get what you pay for"
in regards to open source, and typically the
notion is wrong. But in this case the perception
would fit.  Rationality and real world evidence of
problems have no leverage against elitist software
design, and given we pay nothing for it,
we cannot demand anything as paying customers.