[horde] Help for horde 4 installation

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Wed Sep 7 15:12:30 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, 7. September 2011, 16:59:49 schrieb You, Hongtao Howard:
> Hi, Ralf,
>
> I don't know if I should directly reply the horde lists where there are
> many topics.
>
> I followed the instruction exactly.
> 1. pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
> 2. pear install horde/horde_role
> 3. pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
> 4. pear install horde/horde
>
> They all went through.
>
> I attached pear config-show output.
>
> Thanks for your help,

Hi Howard,

the list normally is the better address.

The pear config looks about right.
You really intend /usr/share/pear/www/horde to be your horde directory (where
apache has its document root)?

If not, uninstall all horde packages but Role, manually run

pear config-set horde_dir /somewhere systems

and start installation again.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer