[horde] No access to Portal in Horde4

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Sep 7 16:59:00 UTC 2011

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at buongiorno.com>:

> [...]

Looks ok, but to be sure, try locating one of the actual
Services_Weather library files like e.g., Weatherdotcom.php (the files
listed are documents and database helper scripts - the actual library
should be located in /usr/share/php/Services/Weather/* if your output
is correct).

> Should I have installed the beta?
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20090831/038110.html

Possible, but even without the beta, PHP should be able to locate the
class file.