[horde] IMP wrong number of messages in folder

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:22:59 UTC 2011

I have a small glitch in IMP with the folder tree on the left side saying
that I have 7 messages in "Trash" while I click on the folder and there is
nothing.  The window say "There is no messages in this mailbox".

   Clicking on "Get Mail" does not help.

   Horde throws a red popup saying:

   "The server was unable to generate the message list"

   and another popup saying:

   "There has been no contact with the server for several minutes.  The
server may be temporarily unavailable or network problems may be
interrupting your session.  You will not see any updates until the
connection is restored"

   That seems to fall along the other problem I reported yesterday where I
was saying that I couldn't send long emails due to strange SMTP error...
Could GMail have problems?  Logging on gmail.com works perfectly...