[horde] the wicked question

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Sep 13 05:33:39 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 10:23 +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>
> > I have been running Horde 4 for quite some time and used wicked from the
> > old cvs and it seemed to work without issues but I suspect from the
> > complete lack of mention on the Horde 4 applications page that it lacks
> > the love that would allow it to function even on a basic level with
> > Horde 4. Is it possible to get a somewhat functional wicked running on
> > Horde 4?
>
> http://wiki.horde.org works just fine.

----
I see the repository...
https://github.com/horde/horde/tree/master/wicked

I see the instructions...
http://www.horde.org/development

I fail to make it work...

root at srv5:/var/www/horde# git clone --depth 1
git://github.com/horde/wicked
Initialized empty Git repository in /var/www/horde/wicked/.git/
fatal: remote error:
  Could not find Repository horde/wicked

root at srv5:/var/www/horde# git clone --depth 1
git://github.com/horde-git/wicked
Initialized empty Git repository in /var/www/horde/wicked/.git/
fatal: remote error:
  Could not find Repository horde-git/wicked

root at srv5:/var/www/horde# git clone --depth 1
git://github.com/horde/horde/tree/master/wicked
Initialized empty Git repository in /var/www/horde/wicked/.git/
fatal: remote error:
  horde/horde/tree/master/wicked is not a valid repository name
  Email support at github.com for help

When you get a chance, can you toss me a bone?

Thanks

Craig

believed to be clean.