[horde] bug after i login to HordeGroupware 4.0

Dominic Lautenschläger dl at phoenixsoftware.de
Tue Sep 13 11:21:37 UTC 2011

Dear Hordeteam,

i really need help. I installed Horde Groupware4.* allready, but even if I
login into the Webmail The Hordeportal and all other Services IMP,Turba etc
will not displayed. To get The IMP oder Turba Service I have to go over the
Settings. I did some screens to the appendix.

After the log in is successfully, the screen “portal1.jpg” shows only a few
links. I have to go over “Einstellungen” to get access  to IMP etc.

I Hope you will find the mistake.

My goel is, that after I log in to Horde Groupware that my Display shows the
Same Design  like on your homepage www.horde.org next to the slogan” HORDE
GROUPWARE 4 HAS LANDED”

Yours faithfully

Dominic Lautenschläger