[horde] Activesync not working

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 00:16:53 UTC 2011

>> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>   >
>   >> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>   >>>> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>   >>> >
>   >>> >> Hello,
>   >>> >>
>   >>> >>  My Activesync is still not working.  Actually its getting
> worst. Just
>   >>> >> upgraded to the latest horde framework with
>   >>> >>
>   >>> >>  "pear upgrade -a -B- c horde" and NO errors whatsoever.
>   >
>   > --
>   > Horde mailing list
>   > Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
Bad news... I created a dummy calendar while keeping my normal (buggy?)
calendar in Kronolith and selected only the dummy calendar for sync with
mobile devices.  Then I added the account on my iphone and sync'ed the
calendar.  All went fine at first.  All events that were in the dummy
calendar were sync'ed on the iphone and vice-versa.  Then over the last
few days I played around by creating & modifying events on the iphone and
all have sync'ed to horde until the last two event which got sync'ed to
horde properly (good dates and times) except it was not created in the
dummy calendar but the real one...

Sound like AS is confused which calendar to use....

I'd like to update the AS log but its over 3.5MB.  Anywhere I can upload it?

Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
    Sent from Horde Groupware - GNU/Linux