[horde] the wicked question

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Sep 15 02:32:42 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 15:09 +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:

> >> They are - but not released yet. See the recent commits on Horde_Db.
> >> You would also need a snapshot of Horde_Db to get wicked working. And
> >> I think a few other updated packages as well. I actually did that
> >> procedure last week when I was testing wicked. It required me to look
> >> at the commit list though.
> > ----
> > thanks for the great info - I'll probably let it sit until Saturday when
> > I have time and energy to absorb it all.
> >
> > It appears that I can take the lazy way out of all of this - just use
> > the wicked* tables from the Horde-3 / Wicked CVS I was running
> > previously and let configuration nag at me about the wicked schema db
> > being out of date for a while because it does appear that you have plans
> > to eventually package wicked and I could someday 'pear install -a -B
> > horde/wicked' and just smile.
>
> This won't happen before October, and running Wicked from Git with the
> tables from CVS won't work, because the database scheme has been
> changed since then.
----
don't know about won't work - but pages showed up and I was able to test
a change and it saved it so at least on a minimum level, it worked.

That said, I am really pumped to hear you say October and even if it
drags out longer, I'm ok with that too...

Thanks - you guys are awesome

Craig

believed to be clean.