[horde] Activesync not working

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 03:06:22 UTC 2011

On 2011-09-14, at 10:40 PM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:

>> OK I've managed to "export" all events to a spreadsheet file.... How do I
>> delete the current default calendarand restart fresh?
> ----
> not speaking from any specific experience here but I would suspect that:
>
> 1 - spreadsheet will alter the 'date' columns and ultimately lead to an
> invalid ics/caldav file. If you want to view the records, a spreadsheet
> is ok though.
>
> 2 - You don't want to delete a whole calendar... just all the events of
> a calendar (table kronolith_events) and only those with a specific id of
> your calendar. I would probably further recommend that you actually
> create an artificial user and import the calendar to that other user for
> testing but hey, it's your party.
>
> Craig

> believed to be clean.

Well I managed to manually recreate every single entries in a brand new calendar and selected it as default for activesync and also as default for kronolith.  So far syncing is flawless so i am leaning toward some data corruption when importing from kde like Mike Rubinsky suggested...

Now I have my calendar and the old junk calendar that I can't figure how to remove... The arrow next to the tag on the left opens a window for the calendar properties but delete is not there...