[horde] Modules in beta testing aren't displayed on my screen

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Sep 15 16:20:22 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2011, 06:00:32 schrieb Chuck Hagenbuch:
> Quoting Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:
> >>
> >> Why don't you use git versions of Sesha and Ulaform? At least Ulaform is
> >> fully converted to H4 and should work.
> >
> > Because there is no sesha in git. It's probably stuck somewhere in
> > CVS between
> > H3 and H4. I've been looking for it not long ago.
>
> I've imported it into the git repo so that those who want to get it up
> to shape for H4 can do so in the standard environment.
>
> -chuck

FTR: We now have a sesha branch, I did some initial work and Ian
(https://github.com/imr) did the conversion of the database driver out of tree
- I will integrate that later or tomorrow. Originally I thought about
switching to Rdo but I've postponed this for now as the Horde_Db driver seams
fairly complete. Further discussion on the conversion this should probably go
to dev at lists.horde.org

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer