[horde] Who is trying to regularly login is admin

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Fri Sep 16 16:46:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have the following repeated in my logs on a horde3/kolab system:
Sep 16 13:26:02 havanna cyrus/imap[46702]: badlogin: havanna.moduleworks.com
[212.XX.XXX.XXX] plaintext manager at moduleworks.com SASL(-1): generic failure:
checkpass failed
havanna is the hostname, the ip is it own (i.e. local via external interface)

manager is my ldap admin. The only time that is configured for horde is in
horde3/conf.php:$conf['auth']['admins']
Why is horde trying to login as admin, and where do I need to put the password
for that task?
Or is this kolabd trying something?

regards
Alex
--
Visit ModuleWorks at:
EMO 2011 - 19.09 - 24.09 - Hannover

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)175/5830772

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.