[horde] Migration issues - database

Carlos Cristóbal cris at uti.unrc.edu.ar
Sat Sep 17 02:09:21 UTC 2011

[Ocultar texto citado]
>> Hi, I've made a fresh install of Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4. I
>> have
>> Horde GWE 1.2.9 running on another server. I'm using several IMAP
>> servers so
>> the users select the server to which they want to login.
>>
>> I tried to migrate the database part only (mysql) to the new install.
> Apparently everything goes well except for one thing I notice: on the
>> new
>> version every information is identified by the user without including
>> it's
>> domain (contacts, preferences, etc.). I need to teel horde to use the
>> full
>> user id (user at domain) in the db so I can recover the previous info.
>> Can
>> anybody tell me where to look to change this?

> Depends on how you did
> this in your old Horde version, i.e. if user  login *WITHOUT* the
> domain part, you have to add it. Either through  the 'maildomain'
> setting in imp/config/backends.local.php or by
> using  a user name hook.
>
> Jan.

Thanks Jan for your reply. It's true that users login without the
domain part. I've set up the corresponding 'maildomain' for each
server in imp/config/servers.php.
I'm not using a hook.

I'm not at the new server right now, but I'm pretty sure I've set the
"maildomain" setting in the new version as well.

Cris
.Cris.