[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.3 (final)
jan at horde.org
Wed Sep 21 14:48:33 UTC 2011
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 4.0.3.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages with
four different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts,
tasks and notes with the standards compliant components from the Horde
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
* Added account locking and tracking of failed logins.
* Fixed title of tasks portal block.
* Fixed write support for LDAP groups.
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
* Improved display and switching of reply method in dynamic view.
* Added display and switching of reply method to standard view.
* Improved search features.
* Improved button design in dynamic view.
* Added filter for automatically generated messages.
* Added flag to indicate mailing list messages.
* Added ability to hide deleted messages to dynamic view.
* Fixed manual filtering in INBOX.
Address book changes:
* Added more default attributes.
* Fixed disabling of actions.
* Fixed sorting of blacklists and whitelists.
* Always synchronize the default calendar.
* Support snoozing alarms with Sundbird/Lightning.
* Support VALARM components from iCalendar 2.0 data.
* Fixed displaying of freebusy data in dynamic view.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
More information about the horde