[horde] Activesync not working

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Sep 22 01:01:31 UTC 2011

Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:

<...>

>>>   pear upgrade -a -B -c horde
>>>
>>>   and all seemed fine and I deleted the Exchange account on my iphone to
>>>   re-create it and see if the "new" activesync version would help.  Now I
>>>   am
>>>   trying to re-create the exchange account on the stupid iphone and it
>>>   says"
>>>   Unable to verify account information" and of course it doesnt connect
>>>   the AS server...
>>>
>>>   Is the AS broken or my iphone is garbage?
>>>

>>>   Links:
>>>   ------
>>>   [1] http://www.horde.org
>>  Does your server use SSL?
>>  --
>>  MikeSent from mobile
>
> Hey Mike,
>
> Nope... I also unselected the SSL option on the iphone

No idea then. I just deleted, re-entered my account on my iPod Touch
with no problems. Since my local dev server has no SSL, I get the
"Cannot verify account" error initially, but once I save it, go back
in and turn off SSL, it works fine. My production server, with SSL,
works without issues.

Maybe a problem with the Alias entry? Anything in the Horde log or the
server error/access logs?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)