[horde] Activesync not working

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 16:57:12 UTC 2011

> Quoting Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:

>>>     Any fatal error is a problem. That's why they are called
>>> fatal. And I'm sure Michael has asked you a dozen times if there
>>> is anything in your logs.
>>>
>>>     Jan.
>>>
>>>     --
>>>     Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
>>> http://horde.org/consulting/
>>>
>>>     --
>>    I'm sure he did but I did not link these errors with my problem
>> until I opened a terminal and tail -f the logs to see in real time
>> what happened.
>>
>>    Are these errors linked to horde or are they usually problem
>> relating purely to php and apache?
>   This is a Horde file that PHP cannot locate in your include_path
> in order to load. Why it's happening ONLY on AS requests for you, I
> have no idea, and I cannot duplicate.
>

>   --
>   mike
>
>   The Horde Project (www.horde.org[1])
> mrubinsk at horde.org
>
>   --
"Failed opening required 'Horde/Autoloader/Default.php'"

Can you confirm that I should find this Autoloader/Default.php file
somewhere in Horde's folder??  I've launched a search via terminal, and in
my whole /var partition, there is only 3 files like this, all in other
applications but not in Horde.

Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
    Sent from Horde Groupware - GNU/Linux