[horde] Activesync not working

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 18:29:04 UTC 2011

Quoting Thierry Thomas <thierry at pompo.net>:
> Le sam 24 sep 11 à 18:57:12 +0200, Louis-Philippe Allard
> <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>
>   écrivait :
>> "Failed opening required 'Horde/Autoloader/Default.php'"
>>
>>    Can you confirm that I should find this Autoloader/Default.php file
>>    somewhere in Horde's folder??? I've launched a search via
>> terminal, and in
>>    my whole /var partition, there is only 3 files like this, all in other
>>    applications but not in Horde.
>   It should have been installed by the pear package Horde_Autoloader.
>
>   HTH.
>   --
>   Th. Thomas.
>   --

Under /usr/lip/php/Horde/Autoloader the file Default.php is there.   Could
it be permission problem ?  The files under /usr/lib/php/Horde are all
apache:apache.

According to my research, the possible reasons could be:

The file is really not there. - I've checked as described above and the
files are all there...

The file is there but the web server does not have the right to open it. -
Like I said, apache is the owner.  Any other permissions I should look for?

There is something wrong with the include path of the PHP interpreter. -
Not sure if its the case because I am using numerous other applications on
that server, all are fine, Horde is the only one having problems at this
moment.

*The only thing I am 100% sure is that this problem started after I last
upgraded.*