[horde] Whups H4 (2.0-ALPHA1)

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Wed Sep 28 11:10:53 UTC 2011

----- Message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
    Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:12:16 +0200
    From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Subject: [horde] Whups H4 (2.0-ALPHA1)
      To: announce at lists.horde.org, vendor at lists.horde.org,
horde at lists.horde.org, i18n at lists.horde.org

> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first alpha release of the Whups
> Ticket Tracking System version H4 (2.0-ALPHA1).
>
> Whups is a Horde ticket-tracking application. It is very flexible in design,
> and can be used for help-desk requests, tracking software development, and
> anything else that needs to track a set of requests and their status.
>
> This is a preview version that should not be used on production
> systems.  This
> version is considered feature complete but there might still be a few bugs.
> You should not use this preview version over existing production data.
>
> We encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing lists or our bug
> tracking system. Updated and new translations are very welcome, though some
> strings might still change before the final release.
>
> Major changes compared to the Whups H3 versions are:
>     * Updated to work with Horde 4.
>     * Improved mail filter for converting email messages to tickets.
>     * More flexible and extended notification messages.
>     * Small bugfixes and improvements.
>
> The full list of changes can be viewed here:
>
> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/bc86c3996d0fe3e635d8cbeeae3d287a7cbe2c09/whups/docs/CHANGES
>
> Have fun!
>
> The Horde Team.

----- End message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> -----

Whups installed on fully up to date H4 system.

Setting user preferences - Preferences - Address Books - set an
address book, returns White Screen.

HTTPD error:

[Wed Sep 28 21:07:44 2011] [error] [client 192.168.1.155] PHP Fatal
error:  Call to a member function setValue() on a non-object in
/var/www/horde4/whups/lib/Application.php on line 170, referer:
https://mail.simonandkate.net/services/prefs.php?app=whups&group=addressbooks

Simon.