[horde] Horde logging. Syslog options

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Sep 28 19:16:39 UTC 2011

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at buongiorno.com>:

> [...]

No idea about the syslog stuff, but with activesync logging set to
'Horde', all activesync related messages are logged to your Horde log.
If you want activesync to log messages to a separate file, set it to
'Custom' and enter the path to a log file to receive the activesync
log messages. The 'Custom' log can only write to a separate text file,
it doesn't have the ability to write to syslog.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org