[horde] Horde logging. Syslog options

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Thu Sep 29 19:55:45 UTC 2011

I give up.  It's working now.  Even though I restarted apache every time I changed something I suspect and I don't quite know how that the stop/start was necessary.

I appreciate all the help and advice.  Especially the hand-holding with syslog (which I'm no confident enough in).

Back to my original problem...

Simon