[horde] FW: [sync] Activesync Errors

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Oct 1 04:34:08 UTC 2011

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.brereton at buongiorno.com>:

> Okay - so I exported the address book.  Removed the address book.
> Created a new one (confirmed by a new share_name in sharesng) and
> imported the address book.  From Global Preferences, I reset the
> device.  Rebooted the device, the sync starts.  The calendar is
> fine, the addresses are not there.
>
> I grabbed a new device and set up the active sync on there.  Same problem.
>
> So, I really don't know where to go from there.  I know you don't
> want the whole sync log :)

The entire log, containing a complete log from a fresh setup would be
helpful. You can send it to me directly if you wish. If you do, please
don't obfuscate the synckeys there's no danger is sharing them, and I
need to see if they change during requests.

> But if you tell me what part you want, I can send that.  It seems
> I'm still getting the invalid addressbook error..

Look in your prefs datastore and find the value for turba's
"sync_books" and the "default_dir" prefs.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org