[horde] Help me. thanks

Ricardo Mantilla A ricardomantilla at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:39:53 UTC 2011

Hi Vilius

Thank you for responding so quickly. The exact situation is as follows:

1. Cpanel income (admin)
2. Access to the main account where Horde visualize all accounts created.
3. I can see in the left menu features email, address book, calendar,
tasks, etc. and I can also visualize the settings.
4. I can see more features in the top menu according to the selected tool.

nowhere I can visualize the creation of groups.

Any ideas?

Ricardo